Any advertising, including the well-thought-out one, requires a periodic audit, analysis, and adjustment. Launching and managing advertising campaigns are an important area of our activity. Therefore, our team employs qualified specialists who are able to delve deeply into the structure of the website and optimize it.
Indicators of optimization:
1. Target audience. Identifying the target audience is necessary for successful work on the promotion of the resource, determining priority advertising channels, developing a successful strategy, and much more.
2. Communication channels. Identifying communication channels is carried out based on the target audience characteristics. For example, television and GIS resources are for the middle-aged audience, billboards and social networks are preferable for young people, etc.
3. Setting goals and objectives. The staff can work effectively only if there are clear goals, well-defined tasks, and personal responsibility for the result.
4. The success of advertising campaigns is estimated, among other things, by the number of interested users who provided contact details for further work. Each such user is a lead. Identifying the most effective lead sources is the essential component of success when working with the target audience.
5. Development of the strategy and promotion plan. It identifies the main strategy of the advertising campaign, its tactics, launch, and management.
6. Setting up advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook. Optimization of the advertising strategy in Google Search and on the social networking site Facebook, which both have insane traffic, will give the maximum increase in effective clicks in the shortest possible time.
7. Setting up analytics and analytics goals.
8. Analyzing user behavior on the website. Not all website visitors are equally useful for business. Only effective clicks are important to promote the brand. Behavior analysis allows you to find out how much time the user spent on the website, whether he or she read the material or simply turned the page, came to the website accidentally, or from a similar competitor resource.
9. Analyzing the effectiveness of the promotion strategy.
10. Recommendations on other communication channels with potential customers.
11. Development of the positioning strategy in communication channels.
12. Content development for each channel.